Pages

Getting Started

It was hard for me to actually notice what I had done to myself. I finally got a wake up call when I was in a dressing room one day trying on some new clothes. My jeans had been fitting a little tighter than normal. At first I thought it was because the pair was getting a little worn out. Like any woman I grabbed the current size I was wearing 24w then not getting them past my hip. “GEEZ,” immediately popped into mind along with thinking I had to walk back out there and pick up size 26/28w. Every excuse and beyond was being thought on why I no longer could fit into my size 24w. “I just ate, bloated,C-section, baby weight, etc...” the list could have gone on for miles and miles. Every thought except “I did this to myself!” was admitted. Sure I’m a mom and like any mother carried baby weight after pregnancy, but that wasn’t the whole answer. I had to come to terms with I ate like there was no tomorrow and gained this weight. Eating too much of BAD foods and NO exercise would lead you to a path I was on. I simply made these changes below that would lead me through my weight loss journey.

Its important to keep in mind once I finally convinced myself that I needed to do this I did most of my start diet through cold turkey. I tended to be very hard on myself in the beginning. And this does not work for everyone. This is the only way I could have begun.


NO MORE:

Sweets
Sodas
White Bread
White Pastas

ONLY ALLOWED

Veggies/Salads
Some Fruits
Sugar-free Jell-O
Chicken
Fish
Lots of water (about 10 8oz cups per day)


No comments:

Post a Comment