Pages

Day 1

One day down and 6 more days to go..Day one was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I didn't get a workout in today do to not feeling well. Basically I kept my calorie count down since I wasn't going to be working out today. Hopefully I will be up for a run tomorrow. My food log may look out of whack, but keep in mind I haven't been feeling well today, and didn't have an appetite. This is not by far what my daily food log looks like..

Breakfast-Protein shake from Jamba Juice

Late Lunch-Grilled fish,cajun rice, and veggies from Long John Silvers

Snack-Apple sauce

Dinner-Half a Special K meal bar

It kinda suxs that I wasn't able to burn any calories today, but I hope to be up tomorrow morning for a run. I'm still feeling a little under the weather, but I wanted to blog day one before heading back to sleep.

Done Phat Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment