Pages

And the winner is...

“Ladies and Gentlemen lets hear it for Miss Jessica…Losing a whooping 6.4lbs on the Ugly Cupcake Society FIRST CHALLENGE!!”




Ok well maybe that was a bit much, but so UNBELIEVEABLE. As much as it was a shock to be announced the winner I was also in disbelief. One thing I NEVER may I repeat NEVER win anything, more less a challenge. I really needed this challenge to prove to myself that my journey is well along its way. Like many of you I get discouraged and feel like this journey is way too long. Conclusion is that we are human and we are ALLOWED to feel like that.



It mind boggles me that people who have never been over weight or struggled obtaining a healthy weight completely understands this journey. Too many times people say to me “oh you’re losing weight .That great, but so easy.” Seriously, it’s not as easy as it looks. Its beyond me that people think that losing weight isn't a big deal. Um Hello it is!! Especially if you have struggled with weight issues your whole life. So to me its kinda a BIG deal.

All in all I am excited that I have finally won something that I am getting good at.


"Winning means  you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.."
                                                                                                            -Vince Lombardi

Done Phat Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment