Pages

Sexy Bitch! :)

"Damn Girl..you a Sexy Bitch..a sexy bitch..damn you a sexy bitch..She's nothing like you've ever seen before. Nothing you can compare to your neighboorhood hoe. I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful...."

I know that must have been a crazy way to start out a blog, but I accomplished something today by getting hyped by that  song. I was at the gym where I always am in the morning.  I was warming up by walking on the treadmill for about 10 min max soon after I start my run for the day. I will be the first to say that I need crazy upbeat music to get me through my workouts and runs in general. When my music is blasting from my ipod I get lost in it. I completely forget about the time on the treadmill and start singing and head bopping while running. The other gym members probably think I am crazy because there are times where I bust out singing.Haha!  There has been times where I am singing and look over next to me and see someone laughing or smiling at me. One morning when leaving the gym this lady walked up to me and said "it looked like you had a blast during your workout today." I smiled and said to her "I have to do what I got to do to make this fun..lol!" While I was running this song came on and well I kept playing it over and over and by the time I knew it I had ran an extra mile and completely forgot about the time left. I literally got lost in this song.  I kept playing it to remain hyped through my run. That just goes to show you that todays music is workoutable. Wait is that even a word? Oh well it is now.

Hopefully sharing that with you all will keep you open minded about your workout music. Great things can occur when you least expect them. Anyways, I have been so over whelmed with homework and motherhood that I haven't been able to blog in what seems like forever. I hope everyone had a great EASTER. I wish I could sit here and say to you all that my good habits were in place on EASTER. Totally not the case,boo me! I did well portion control wise it was the SWEETS that got me. I think I had more than a couple of mini cupcakes..then came cookies..and candy. You better believe I was bummed that night, but then I thought I hardly ever do that so one day isn't going to hurt. I decided the next morning not to weigh myself because for sure I would be depressed. And when I get that feeling it makes me not want to stay focus and feel like everything that I have accomplished to that point is worthless. Instead I pushed myself harder through my workout that day. Its important to accept what you did and move forward. Just because you had one bad temptation day doesn't mean your whole journey is DONE. Accept it and move on!

Ok so today was the offical weigh in day for the FIRST Ugly Cupcake Society challenge. I feel like I could have pushed myself hard, but I'm still pleased with the end weight. I am just so anxious to see who takes the WIN.  I will post once the WINNER as been revealed.

Done Phat Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment